Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fastest Fiesta ST

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
The bar has been raised so high now that stock cars that weigh twice as much are running 10's. I feel like at some point the amount of G's these cars make when accelerating will cause people to pass out.
Tires are the limiting factor at this point. The Model S Plaid is barely touching what EVs can really do.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^Is the Factory Five Cobra replica even lighter than that (sort of) Deuce Coupe replica, or not? [dunno]

Those Tesla spinners are gonna be the LSxes of the future. LOL

dhminer

2000 Post Club
^^Is the Factory Five Cobra replica even lighter than that (sort of) Deuce Coupe replica, or not? [dunno]

Those Tesla spinners are gonna be the LSxes of the future. LOL
The cobras are a bit lighter. 200 lbs ish depending on engine choice. The cobra pops and I built is on the heavy side right at 2400 lbs

Lays

Tires are the limiting factor at this point. The Model S Plaid is barely touching what EVs can really do.
Idk about just tires, suspension is a MASSIVE factor in going fast from a dead-stop. Especially with how hard electric motors hit when you floor it. I'm curious if anyone has put slicks or proper radials on a Plaid yet..