Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Mk7 Fiesta ST-3

Trader history for Pendings (0)

Pendings

Hello everyone,

I am looking at selling my Fiesta.

After browsing the internet I cant seem to find many listing of cars similar to mine and was wondering if any of you would be able to give me some advice on what to put it up for, or if any of you would be interested in buying it from me.

Mk7 Fiesta ST-3 (66 Reg)
MP-215 Upgrade Kit, apart from this, it is stock with the exception of a Mountune Front Lip and Silicone high flow induction hose, K&N Filter kit.
36,000 miles
Full Mountune Service history
Full MOT History
4 new tyres and fully refurbished wheels
Mountune Brake discs and pads fitted at last service (2021 at 30,000 miles)
OBD Port Protector (lockable steel encasement)
Garaged since bought in 2019 very clean condition in and out

Thank you for reading this post, if anyone has any questions or responses please don't hesitate to contact me!

Hey there! First off, good luck with your sale. I believe most of the folks on here are US based so if you don't get much feedback, that's likely why. I am curious as to this OBD-II chastity belt--what exactly is the purpose, if you don't mind my asking?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It could be that because most of the tuning done in Jolly ol' England and Europe is done directly into the ECM through the OBD2 port, with no hand held devices like ours are, there is a need to 'protect' said tune from any dealer re-flashes instantaneously done "As a matter of course" when in for any warranty/TSB type work?? [dunno]

Pending??