Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST 1/4 mile BigBoost Turbo kit testing

Hey guys, new to the platform coming from BMW tuning scene and adopted the Fiesta ST development since early this year. We have been getting great results so far on this stock engine car and fully building it now to actually push the potential on this new turbo kit.

Fiesta ST YouTube Video 1/4 Mile

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey guys, new to the platform coming from BMW tuning scene and adopted the Fiesta ST development since early this year. We have been getting great results so far on this stock engine car and fully building it now to actually push the potential on this new turbo kit.

Fiesta ST YouTube Video 1/4 Mile
Awesome! Would be a big hit at the NMRA Ford Fest!!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Glad to see a new face in the fiesta world and to have a new turbo coming. Looking forward to more details

OP
J
Thread Starter #7
Adam is taking a big dump on it, lol.
Hope Juan has a thick skin.
If he thinks he can talk s**t on us so easy it ain't gonna be so easy. He is being unprofessional in every way you look at it, the way he responds to us and to our customers and how he makes incorrect assumptions about us. He is just keyboard sh**ting on us and if he wants to prove his point he better bring his S280 car out which supposedly will beat ours...

Following this post. Its nice to see a bolt on 50lb/min turbski. I'm assuming you guys are chillin around 400whp right now?

AzNightmare

what psi is 410whp? Adam made over 400 on the s280 running like 36psi or some shit. Is this with injectors+hpfp or aux fuel?
36 psi!?? That's a lot of restriction and/or back pressure!
Does anyone know where the boost pressure is measured? If it is measured at the Intercooler outlet, then your boost pressure is pushed up, when your thottle plate (ETC) opening is reduced by your ECU, as it attempts to reach the programmed/desired boost level. But, how does that increase performance?
I really don't know, it all seems counter productive.?

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
36 psi!?? That's a lot of restriction and/or back pressure!
Does anyone know where the boost pressure is measured? If it is measured at the Intercooler outlet, then your boost pressure is pushed up, when your thottle plate (ETC) opening is reduced by your ECU, as it attempts to reach the programmed/desired boost level. But, how does that increase performance?
I really don't know, it all seems counter productive.?
It’s measured in the manifold, downstream of the throttle.

It’s measured in the manifold, downstream of the throttle.
And that's where it should be! So 36 lbs is 36 lbs to the head. Has anyone ever put a back pressure gauge between the cylinder head exhaust outlet and the turbocharger's turbine?
Having a hard time wrapping my head around this, thanks for the help guys!!

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
No the "411whp" (lol) is at 28-29psi per the video. Really hard to hear since the background music was so loud.

AzNightmare

what psi is 410whp? Adam made over 400 on the s280 running like 36psi or some shit. Is this with injectors+hpfp or aux fuel?

For reference:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIvE7wkGkI8

Is that normal for his speedometer to go to 55 at the top of 2nd, and then dip back down to like 45 after he puts it in 3rd?

Also for those ready to upgrade past stock fueling, is Injectors+HPFP or Aux Fuel two different build paths? Where does Single Port/ 4 Port fall in? I hear these terminologies, but I'm not sure what any of it really means. Is there a thread that explains more on this topic?