Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 230 17.3%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 547 41.2%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 284 21.4%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 143 10.8%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 95 7.1%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 30 2.3%

• Total voters
Even if I did have the coin for the uppity Teuton cars, I would avoid them, even the ones I actually like, and respect, A LOT (M2, TT RS, etc.), since I cannot stand the 'status show', and they are a dime a dozen around here, since in this area everyone must drive a 'rolling Rolex' to prove their wealth, even if they are not actually enthusiasts. [nono] [thumbdown]
I've got to admit, there are times when I kind of wish I had a more well-known sports car, because it'd be nice to have the occasional thumbs up from a regular person or a date. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ But I know what I have, and I know how much fun it is and what an incredible value it is.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I've got to admit, there are times when I kind of wish I had a more well-known sports car, because it'd be nice to have the occasional thumbs up from a regular person or a date. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ But I know what I have, and I know how much fun it is and what an incredible value it is.
I actually do get some compliments on this car from the very few, NOT snooty or compulsively status seeking/showing, 'regular' people around here.

This impresses me about the car since they do not even know "what it is", and just reaffirms it's relative rarity to me, and that it is not just a common, well known, 'populist' type 'go to' ride. [thumb] [:)]

TyphoonFiST

7000 Post Club
Premium Account
Took me 2 years of saving up but I finally bought the car I wanted, A FiST at age 18

Every time I meet an adult they always ask if my parents bought me the car,
for some reason no body believes a teenager my age can afford a car like this.. It's called saving your money :D

Time for Big boy pants....

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Took me 2 years of saving up but I finally bought the car I wanted, A FiST at age 18

Every time I meet an adult they always ask if my parents bought me the car,
for some reason no body believes a teenager my age can afford a car like this.. It's called saving your money :D
Congrats! When I was 18 I had to save up to pay for school, so a nice car at that age was not possible. Not to mention, my job during my late teen years was part-time retail BS, I couldn't save significant money if I wanted to. :LOL:

But my graduation gift to myself was a Subaru STI when I was 23, so not far off. 32 now and I still can't save money! But I own my Fiesta and I am happy. :cool:

Capri to ST

I'll be joining the top (2.3%) bracket in a couple of days. This is one of the most fun cars I've ever had.
I think Ford thought it would be a young enthusiast's car, and they would start with that and then move up to more expensive cars. They made it so good though, that most of us have felt like we are happy right here, we don't need anything more "upscale."
It never occurred to me not to get the car because it might be considered a young guy's car. I just thought I would like it, and it has exceeded my expectations. After owning a number of cars throughout my lifetime, I know what I like and I'm less likely to second-guess myself and think I need something different.
It was funny, my local Facebook ST group had an age pool, and I was the oldest person in that by about 25 years, and definitely the only one getting Social Security.

Last edited: