Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Intercooler Info Thread

You need something even cheaper than the J-Line? Harsh.
the jline is good ic for the money
Some guys including myself think it's a bit overkill on size. And when I said $$ on others I'm talking about dropping $600+ on one which is crazy.

You need something even cheaper than the J-Line? Harsh.
Some guys including myself think it's a bit overkill on size. And when I said $$ on others I'm talking about dropping $600+ on one which is crazy.

My MTC arrived yesterday. It looks good to me and for $370 shipped, I think it's a solid deal.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Pretty much anywhere below the "Mason Dixon Line" begs for a J-line or Race DHM during the summer. Def not overkill...but it all comes back to your goals. Want a 190whp custom tuned Stge 3 FiST during the summer? Cheap out on your intercooler.

Pretty much anywhere below the "Mason Dixon Line" begs for a J-line or Race DHM during the summer. Def not overkill...but it all comes back to your goals. Want a 190whp custom tuned Stge 3 FiST during the summer? Cheap out on your intercooler.
What would you recommend levels or jline? Also what dp would you recommend I really like 2j racing because that's the platform (Nissan se-r) I was on before the st Joe is cool guy.
My goals are to be stage 3 not really sure what kind of numbers would I be looking at for stage 3 it seems like I varies by dyno and vehicle and other factors.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
What would you recommend levels or jline? Also what dp would you recommend I really like 2j racing because that's the platform (Nissan se-r) I was on before the st Joe is cool guy.
My goals are to be stage 3 not really sure what kind of numbers would I be looking at for stage 3 it seems like I varies by dyno and vehicle and other factors.
Between the two I'd choose J-Line with CMBuildz piping and bracket. Levels if you absolutely don't want to run into having to cut anything.

I had the catless 2J downpipe and it's a good choice. But I would suggest DHM as I've seen the work on both first hand. Not that 2J is of lessor quality, but DHM is just so damn sexy. Mishimoto looks to have an interesting one coming to the market... It'll have a 3.5" opening. Who knows what that'll do...?

Now I've seen cmbuildz brackets but didn't know he had a piping kit is under our vendor list?

maperformance

Finishing up the machining on our end tanks for our intercooler.

Final specs on the core are 27x6x3, and will be 100% direct fit, and feature billet end tanks. You can follow our R&D thread that is linked in my signature below as we make more progress!

As you can see we are still machining on the end tank. The front side is the finish that will be shared on all sides. From here, we will weld on a cast elbow and create a jig for it for production.

Testing will start next week.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
nice job [MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] !

Its always good to see more FMIC options made available for our members!

maperformance

nice job [MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] !

Its always good to see more FMIC options made available for our members!
Thank you! Should perform VERY well, we source all of our cores from the same place (Australia) and on the EVO X and Ecoboost Mustang they have blown away the competition.