Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Intercooler Info Thread

J2FoRS

Damn! That is one sexy IC! Can't wait to see it behind my grill :D
[MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] Will the production models have the logo on top too? I like!

was thinking of picking up the r-sport ...I know not much about intercoolers but the price is what caught my eye since I am on a tight budget. I initially had the airtec in mind but for the same price I can get the r-sport and a Cobb rmm.
Are there negative opinions on the r-sport as to why no one on these forums seem to be interested in them?.. Are they for a specific use?. Are they just junk?.. They quite cheap compared to all its competitors.

maperformance

Damn! That is one sexy IC! Can't wait to see it behind my grill :D
[MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] Will the production models have the logo on top too? I like!
Yes they will, all our billet end tank intercoolers have our logo engraved on them. Just an extra little touch!

Probably the sexiest end tanks of any IC made. Great job!
Thank you! Appreciate the kind words! Here are some more pictures:

Here is a sneak peak at our charge pipe kit as well to go with the intercooler:

I will be releasing 3 new products this week for purchase, just writing up the testing results now.

Intake, Intercooler, Charge pipes (with and without BOV)

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member

...Charge pipe (with and without BOV)...

I will be releasing 3 new products this week for purchase, just writing up the testing results now.
Nice to see a cold side charge pipe which extends from the throttle body to IC finally being offered! [twothumb]

maperformance

Nice to see a cold side charge pipe which extends from the throttle body to IC finally being offered! [twothumb]
Yea it will come in two flavors, with and without bov. When you get the BOV option it will come with an adapter for the map sensor to tap into for a BOV vacuum/boost source. Will also include a cnc'd block off plate for the BPV on the turbo. The Turbosmart Vee Port BOV will be included, it works awesome on all our our kits. I know people are going to be asking for Tial, or HKS but they should really just go with the Veeport it works as it should and sounds awesome.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Yea it will come in two flavors, with and without bov. When you get the BOV option it will come with an adapter for the map sensor to tap into for a BOV vacuum/boost source. Will also include a cnc'd block off plate for the BPV on the turbo. The Turbosmart Vee Port BOV will be included, it works awesome on all our our kits. I know people are going to be asking for Tial, or HKS but they should really just go with the Veeport it works as it should and sounds awesome.
And I see with both pipe options on this cold side TB to IC charge pipe the symposer port is also deleted..correct?

J2FoRS

That is correct, both with and without BOV the kit will delete the sound symposer completely.
Oh mer gerd.

You just made my day. I cannot WAAAAIT for this to go live. You better save me a spot! If I can afford that bad ass set up. Those pipes are sexy! AND deletes the symposer. Good thing I didn't order a delete kit yet! Thanks for the teasers!

maperformance

Release will be on the 30? Pricing?
Intake - $189.99 shipped
Charge Pipes - $299.99 shipped
Charge Pipes with BOV, MAP Adapter, and Billet CNC BPV Block Off Plate - $499.99 shipped
Billet CNC Intercooler - $499.99 shipped

ETA for production on the intake is 7-10 days, 14-20 days on the intercooler, and 7-10 days for the charge pipes.

Add $45.00 for Wrinkle Black piping on the charge pipes, $35.00 on the intake. Add 1 week for powdercoating.

Making product pages for everything and will post in their corresponding threads. If you can't find them simply pm me!

maperformance

Oh mer gerd.

You just made my day. I cannot WAAAAIT for this to go live. You better save me a spot! If I can afford that bad ass set up. Those pipes are sexy! AND deletes the symposer. Good thing I didn't order a delete kit yet! Thanks for the teasers!
Oh trust me, I'm going to set aside one of each part for you lol.

So for the charge pipe with the BOV adapter, would this be ok with a stock turbo or just wait until an upgraded turbo is purchased? Or maybe just more info or benefits to what that can do for people who are new to turbo cars.

Thank you!

Intake - $189.99 shipped
Charge Pipes - $299.99 shipped
Charge Pipes with BOV, MAP Adapter, and Billet CNC BPV Block Off Plate - $499.99 shipped
Billet CNC Intercooler - $499.99 shipped

ETA for production on the intake is 7-10 days, 14-20 days on the intercooler, and 7-10 days for the charge pipes.

Add $45.00 for Wrinkle Black piping on the charge pipes, $35.00 on the intake. Add 1 week for powdercoating.

Making product pages for everything and will post in their corresponding threads. If you can't find them simply pm me!
Will you be able to order just a cold side charge pipe?

maperformance

We are going to be selling them as a kit with hot side and cold side. The price difference between the two is very minimal as most of the cost and material are on the cold side. More bends, couplers, welds, and you have to add the T-map sensor flange into the mix as well.