Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Turbo Technics S242 Hybrid Turbo Kit

Some of you may or may not have seen this kit that is available for the Fiesta ST. We have been developing this Kit with Turbo Technics now for a good 12 months with some great results.

The kit consists of:

TT Designed Large Trim K03 Billet Impeller
TT Large Trim K03 Shaft Wheel Design
K03/K04 Frame Upgrade – Larger Shaft and Bearing Increase Durability and Reliability
Turbo Technics Uprated Thrust Bearing Assembly – All TT Design, Improves Thrust Loading Capability/Durability, thus Allowing Higher Boost & Flow to be Run Without Failure
Turbo Technics Designed Compressor Housing – Internal Geometry Improves Flow Capability and Compressor Efficiency, and Increased Inlet Size Improves Flow into Compressor Inducer

Our own demo car is fitted with the following modifications:

Cobra Sport 3 inch Decat System
Graham Goode CAIS
Jam-Sport Race Intercooler
Turbo Technics S242 Hybrid Turbo Kit
Maxd Out UK Remap

The car produces 311bhp @ the Flywheel & 310lbft Torque and this is still using the Standard Exhaust Manifold.

The Kit Comes with:

Turbo Technics S242 Fiesta ST Hybrid Turbo
68mm (Uprated) Silicone Inlet Elbow
Billet Aluminium Hose Joiner (Inlet Elbow to Top Induction Pipe)
2″ (Uprated) Silicone Boost Elbow
2″ (Uprated) Aluminium Lower Boost Pipe
Recirculation Solenoid Relocation Mount
2x Silicone Water Hoses & Aluminium Joiners
Stainless Steel Hose Clips (Jubilee Clips) for all connections

I've attached a couple of pics of the kit for you to all to see and the power graph.

Any questions let me know

Attachments

haste

1000 Post Club
Is this kit available for sale?

Have u tested it with a tubular manifold yet?

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Yes the kit is available for sale. Outright purchase price is £1412.50 without UK tax.

We have run the kit with a Tubular Manifold but didn't see any great gains, although the manifold we used was only a small bore primary, i think with a bigger bore we could potentially see up to 320bhp

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
The kit consists of:

TT Designed Large Trim K03 Billet Impeller
TT Large Trim K03 Shaft Wheel Design
K03/K04 Frame Upgrade – Larger Shaft and Bearing Increase Durability and Reliability
Turbo Technics Uprated Thrust Bearing Assembly – All TT Design, Improves Thrust Loading Capability/Durability, thus Allowing Higher Boost & Flow to be Run Without Failure
Turbo Technics Designed Compressor Housing – Internal Geometry Improves Flow Capability and Compressor Efficiency, and Increased Inlet Size Improves Flow into Compressor Inducer

Our own demo car is fitted with the following modifications:

Cobra Sport 3 inch Decat System
Graham Goode CAIS
Jam-Sport Race Intercooler
Turbo Technics S242 Hybrid Turbo Kit
Maxd Out UK Remap

The car produces 311bhp @ the Flywheel & 310lbft Torque and this is still using the Standard Exhaust Manifold.

JamFezGraph-page-001%20(1).jpg
Very nice!

http://jam-sport.co.uk/shop/turbo-technics-fiesta-st180-s242-hybrid-turbo/

MSRP ~$2104 USD / £1412.50 (Outright Purchase)

Siestarider

Awesome dyno curves, looks like SS has some real competition. These guys probably stole his Cyborg patent. That dual torque peak has me puzzled though, and I am never sure how to interpret UK flywheel #'s, don't understand how they get them.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
They def didn't steal anything from me :)
Is $2400 including shipping from the UK?
BHP... Well... Its BHP, lol. I'll let others do the talking about that because I don't want to be a hater, but I think I converted my numbers to BHP a while ago when another UK company posted "uprated" BHP numbers and I've made 345BHP or something like that... But the bottom line looks like they made 45hp over the stock turbo, and that's all that really matters.

Cyborg is $1450+ shipping. But their kit does come with a hot pipe I think. And I like there little stock bov converter.

Lots of stuff to like about this kit. I think the issue is.... Cough, ATP, cough.

Its really no comp for me because the price, and because the price, its also no comp for ATP. The bad thing is, they did a great job of keeping cost down, for what it is, its a good deal. But the ATP guys already have it covered.

Plus..... My sleeves are never empty, wink, anyone that has $2400 to spend o a stock type upgrade, lmk, I can build one :)

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
311 bhp (at flywheel) ~ approx. 270whp...

MSRP ~$2104 USD / £1412.50 (Outright Purchase) + shipping still sounds very reasonable for complete kit...

Also very nice looking and well behaved response curves....

Look forward to seeing more details...

And Welcome Aboard Jam-Sport UK!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
311 bhp (at flywheel) ~ approx. 270whp...

MSRP ~$2104 USD / £1412.50 (Outright Purchase) + shipping still sounds very reasonable for complete kit...

Also very nice looking and well behaved response curves....

Look forward to seeing more details...

And Welcome Aboard Jam-Sport UK!
I agree with all that. They include a lot for the price. Cool parts no matter how you slice it.