Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Weights Thread

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
16x8 RPF1 - 14.8 lbs
205/45/16 re71-r - 19.5 lbs
34.3 lbs per corner vs 43.4 lbs stock. I didn't do this mod for weight but I'll take the 35+ lb unsprung weight savings!

Really surprised the rear seats + bracket weights aren't listed, anyone have them? Also, has anyone weighed the stock rear windows (glass)? Wondering if gutting the rear doors and going with a lightweight window alternative would be worthwhile... I've had exactly 0 rear seat passengers since owning the car and will likely remove the seats just for more cargo space.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I pulled mine and sold them - didn't occur to me to weigh them since I assumed it was already weighed. Please do that and add to the thread!

Erick_V

Really surprised the rear seats + bracket weights aren't listed, anyone have them? Also, has anyone weighed the stock rear windows (glass)? Wondering if gutting the rear doors and going with a lightweight window alternative would be worthwhile... I've had exactly 0 rear seat passengers since owning the car and will likely remove the seats just for more cargo space.
Let me see if I can find the rear brackets and belts for a weight. I deleted all of that stuff along with the rear seats.

FJ16

A full rear seat delete (everything in the picture) with belts, brackets, hardware, upper & lower shelf, plastics and seats comes out to 75lbs on the dot!
Oh wow, I honestly wasn't expecting more than 50lbs or so! Thanks for the confirmation.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Rear seat belts - 1.5 lbs each (two)
Rear seat brackets that support the seat backs - 2.2 lbs each (three)
Rear seat back latch hooks mounted to body - 0.6 lbs each (two)