Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta STs spotted in NC!

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #142
IMG_1612.jpeg
Spotted this fiesta ST at umpstead state park in Raleigh tonight. It’s almost exactly like my fiesta before I switched wheels. He even had the red caliper and black tire comb mine used to have. Unfortunately I was in the XJ so I couldn’t get pictures of my car with this one.
Also saw a molten orange Fiesta ST on I-85 in Charlotte earlier today.

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #145
Sir. How much do you drive? Lol
A lot, I work for a company that distributes solar panels and materials and we go all over NC as well as into the adjacent states. This week alone I’ve been to Charlotte twice, Wilmington, Asheville, and Richmond. So that’s why I see so many Fiesta STs. I notice even more Focus STs, I see an least one a day.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
A lot, I work for a company that distributes solar panels and materials and we go all over NC as well as into the adjacent states. This week alone I’ve been to Charlotte twice, Wilmington, Asheville, and Richmond. So that’s why I see so many Fiesta STs. I notice even more Focus STs, I see an least one a day.
There was a guy on here for a while who lived in Raleigh and had a job that involved lots of driving. I think he worked for an insurance company and went around documenting wrecks. He had 175,000 miles on his FiST as of a few years ago, and said he had not had any problems with it, which was good news. Do you use yours for all this work driving?

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #147
There was a guy on here for a while who lived in Raleigh and had a job that involved lots of driving. I think he worked for an insurance company and went around documenting wrecks. He had 175,000 miles on his FiST as of a few years ago, and said he had not had any problems with it, which was good news. Do you use yours for all this work driving?
Thankfully no, I put enough miles on it as it is. This is what I drive for work . . .
IMG_1025.jpeg
Nowhere near as fun to drive as the fiesta, but I love driving and they pay me to do it, so I’m not complaining.
I remember that guy, hopefully our fiestas will be just as reliable. Barring an accident, I think us North Carolinians have a good chance of reaching higher mileage since we don’t have the road salt issues like cars from the northeast.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Thankfully no, I put enough miles on it as it is. This is what I drive for work . . .
View attachment 60897
Nowhere near as fun to drive as the fiesta, but I love driving and they pay me to do it, so I’m not complaining.
I remember that guy, hopefully our fiestas will be just as reliable. Barring an accident, I think us North Carolinians have a good chance of reaching higher mileage since we don’t have the road salt issues like cars from the northeast.
I agree, I hope our cars do have a good chance of reaching high mileage. It hasn't snowed here in years, and the few times that they do salt the roads I just stay off them for a while afterwards. I hope to keep mine forever.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Any of you local homies interested in my GTX2860 kit? I bought the kit from Ron but changed up what I saw to be the inadequacies such as the exhaust manifold adapter that reduces flow significantly and the crappy hot side charge pipe. It’s basically turn key, just needs installed which I can help with if you haven’t done a turbo swap before.

Details: Ported and ceramic coated modified stock exhaust manifold from WOR fab, ATP and TiAL wastegate actuators, turbosmart mountune spec symposer port BOV, mountune MRX hot side pipe. Can also include ceramic coated whoosh crossover and your choice of ST200, whoosh short ram, or a 3” diameter 2J intake and whoosh v3 catted or catless downpipe, or multiple of the above if you want to swap downpipes for track days (or inspections). 13k miles on the kit. Going to clean it up and post in FS section in the next 2-3 weeks, but want to give the local fisters a shot before I deal with packing and shipping.

I can include a stratified 4 port aux fuel system too if you really want to crank up the power or run full e85.

Mods - not offering for sale here, just gauging interest.