Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta STs spotted in NC!

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #135
Saw a black Fiesta ST with yellow fogs northbound on 401 north of Fuquay-Varina this morning

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Saw a black Fiesta ST with yellow fogs northbound on 401 north of Fuquay-Varina this morning
That’s my old stomping grounds. I used to worked at the car wash at ten ten and 401 when I was in high school. Hoping to move that direction in the next year or two cuz maaaaan Burlington is a shit hole.

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #137
That’s my old stomping grounds. I used to worked at the car wash at ten ten and 401 when I was in high school. Hoping to move that direction in the next year or two cuz maaaaan Burlington is a shit hole.
I know exactly where that car wash is! If you move into that area, be prepared to deal with traffic, they’ve done a lot of construction recently.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I know exactly where that car wash is! If you move into that area, be prepared to deal with traffic, they’ve done a lot of construction recently.
Yeah I’m prepared. It was already getting bad when I lived there up until 2013 and they’ve expanded like crazy in Fuquay and Holly Springs. I’m ok with that if it means my kid doesn’t go to Alamance country schools lol

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Should be up and running in time.. anyone want to meet for cars and coffee in Durham on the 6th of April? Massive meet if you have never been. Thousands of cars, literally.

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #140
Should be up and running in time.. anyone want to meet for cars and coffee in Durham on the 6th of April? Massive meet if you have never been. Thousands of cars, literally.
I’d be interested. What time?