Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Filled OEM engine mounts group buy

Trader history for frankiefiesta (0)

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #183
Upper and transmission mounts by Frankiefiesta?

Frankie fiesta filled mounts ?

New jerseys finest mounts?

CraZy thing is , they're already in Toronto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I send all mounts priority mail. They arrive to people in the US in 2 days. Shouldn't take very long to get to you!

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #184
Getting quite a few request for mounts. Will respond to all PMs later today and will order more mounts from ford tomorrow!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Had these mounts for a week and they break in just fine! Don't even notice them at times, just here and there.

Biggest improvement I've felt is the shifting, no more vagueness. That's worth the mount(s) upgrade alone, when I felt the stock mounts myself.... no wonder it shifted like SHIT and felt disconnected at times..

Solid buy from a solid guy!

TempeST

Hey bud, I know we have talked about them on FB quite a bit, but once you get some 80A filled Passenger and driver mounts done I'm ready to purchase. Aux kit goes on next week. time for that 370+ woot!

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #188
Hey bud, I know we have talked about them on FB quite a bit, but once you get some 80A filled Passenger and driver mounts done I'm ready to purchase. Aux kit goes on next week. time for that 370+ woot!
I'll text you tomorrow afternoon

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #189
One set of side mounts going out to [MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION] in the next week or two. Another set going to a customer in Finland. If you're interested in these please let me know. Once they go on back order it usually takes months until they're available again

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #191
Two sets of mounts shipped out yesterday. I also have one oem rmm filled with urethane if anyone is interested PM me. I will be posting a for sale thread later after work. Asking $70 shipped

TempeST

Just got mine Installed. this is an initial review, I only have about 15miles on them.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE 80a not the 60a:

So first impressions...
idle: You can see the vibrations, the Nav screen surround and windshield wipers and mirrors do shake. With A/C on it actually calms them a bit. but it is much less than I anticipated.These mounts added about the same amount as the COBB RMM did when I first installed it.

Cruising: More positive and smooth shifts, the vibrations aren't even noticeable. The feedback is much better. You can tell there is no rocking of the drivetrain.

WOT: feels as if there is more getting to the wheels. The car just grabs and goes, no hesitation at all. The quick shifting is much more precise and planted. As soon as the pedal hits the floor in each gear it just grabs and goes. You can tell there is no more shaking or rocking or even the least bit of hesitation before it puts the power down. Absolutely no wheel hop. I actually think the torque steer is less as well. More time will tell!

I love these mounts man. Absolutely amazing. It only took me an hour to swap both mounts out. It is not hard at all. just ensure you support the engine and transmission as you change these.

I will leave another review once I get a few more miles on them. I definitely recommend these as a must have for anyone who does any kind of racing or has any kind of BT. [twothumb][driving]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION]

That's awesome dude, I get mad wheel hop and the shifting really is moody (might just be my car) but I agree. These mounts do improve the car, just sucks it didn't fix my issues.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #194
[MENTION=3180]TempeST[/MENTION]

That's awesome dude, I get mad wheel hop and the shifting really is moody (might just be my car) but I agree. These mounts do improve the car, just sucks it didn't fix my issues.

Did you ever swap to the CPE RMM? The Cobb RMM is soft

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Ok will chime back once I have my cpe on, your mounts have been a great addition to my mods nonethe less

I did not purchase these from frankiefiesta, but decided to go the route of DIY as I like to challenge myself. I chose to go with the 60a and all I can say is, if you can't do these yourself then purchase a set from frankiefiesta. Totally worth it! I cannot speak for others, but I have a Cp-e RMM that I have been running for 40K+ miles, so it is well broken-in and I have been running the filled motor mounts for almost a week and all I can say is sitting in the car idling there is little to no NVH. You would be hard pressed to even know that I have replaced all the motor mounts. Just like stated above, the car just goes and goes straight.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #199
I did not purchase these from frankiefiesta, but decided to go the route of DIY as I like to challenge myself. I chose to go with the 60a and all I can say is, if you can't do these yourself then purchase a set from frankiefiesta. Totally worth it! I cannot speak for others, but I have a Cp-e RMM that I have been running for 40K+ miles, so it is well broken-in and I have been running the filled motor mounts for almost a week and all I can say is sitting in the car idling there is little to no NVH. You would be hard pressed to even know that I have replaced all the motor mounts. Just like stated above, the car just goes and goes straight.
That's awesome to hear! I actually plan on making a step-by-step DIY thread for those interested since I barely get any inquiries. I get a few PMs of people interested, but when it comes time for payment I never hear back lol... I still offer the service, but I'm also going to make the DIY thread for those who would be interested

That's awesome to hear! I actually plan on making a step-by-step DIY thread for those interested since I barely get any inquiries. I get a few PMs of people interested, but when it comes time for payment I never hear back lol... I still offer the service, but I'm also going to make the DIY thread for those who would be interested
Thanks, it really is a great cheap mod to get back some lost power and make the car handle better. I commend you for providing the service. I am sure that if people were able to just feel the difference you would get a lot more orders. I generally prefer doing maintenance and mods myself just for the simple fact that if I mess up it is on me, but I will admit, I contemplated for a few months on buying a set from you.