Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fixing the Dash Glare.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wish that someone made a real alcantara version of these dash mats, but yes, that would probably end up being more coin than paying to have the whole dash removed, flocked, and then re-installed!! [:(] [crazyeye]

I wish flocking was easier to do on dashboards. I feel like this one would be more of a pain than doing it on my last car, which I had help to do.
The center part is doable, but I would feel the need to do everything for uniformity.

Do you have a picture of the covercraft mat when it's on your dashboard?
Yes. This one is the Grey Microsuede option. Not the most expensive one, but it has great coverage for the fiesta's dash. Also, sorry for the blurry picture.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

OP
Fordy Ford
Thread Starter #10
Covercraft seem to be where it's at.

The flocking option looks like a good idea for the parts you can remove though.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
We used to Flock 240sx Dashes when they cracked from too much sun exposure. Fill the cracks sand and flock it was pretty cool looking.
It was a no brainer as it got harder and harder to find uncracked dashes and Nissan either A wanted an exorbitant amount for a dash or B no longer manufactured them.

OP
Fordy Ford
Thread Starter #19
Just make sure the vent on top of the audio unit is not blocked by the mat. The head unit and screen can generate a lot of heat.
The only vent I saw was the windscreen demister. Is there another vent? Maybe we don't have it in Aus with Sync 1 and the smaller screen?