Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus sel to Kona Blue ST

Wolfaworx

I've had my Fiesta for about a month now, but never bothered to join the forum. Kona blue with the ST Recaro package. Currently 2786mi with Cobb IC, DP, AP V3, RMM, Mountune High flow filter, Rokblokz mudflaps, and tuned by Justin at Freektune. Currently deciding on which exhaust to run with and shooting for X37 upgrade in Feb/Mar timeframe. Its quite the fun gokart

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

I've had my Fiesta for about a month now, but never bothered to join the forum. Kona blue with the ST Recaro package. Currently 2786mi with Cobb IC, DP, AP V3, RMM, Mountune High flow filter, Rokblokz mudflaps, and tuned by Justin at Freektune. Currently deciding on which exhaust to run with and shooting for X37 upgrade in Feb/Mar timeframe. Its quite the fun gokart
May I suggest

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/11157-Group-Buy-cp-e-Nexus-exhaust-with-custom-options/