Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Foglamp question

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
So yeah, that's why I went with those iJDMTOY since there were so reasonable at only $73, and now I know I need to swap their orientation to get the clean projector cutoff I want... my experiments with the stock housings using Lamin-X and a few different H11 bulbs was just not good... And as far as headlights, going to carefully selected LED bulb with a proper chip design to mimic the halogen light point length is totally fine without causing excess glare, after a bunch have been tried, the TechMax Mini are inexpensive but perfect for our housing. I rocked that for a bit, and they totally provide better visibility without glare to bring attention from authorities so I recommend them wholeheartedly in your case... but, then I said, "You know what? I have a modern sporty little car, and I just really want projectors and the LED brow DRL..." so I went with those Depo Euro replicas and 9 months later, they have been perfect!
nice - no fogging or moisture buildup?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
nice - no fogging or moisture buildup?
With the Depo? No, they are replica's of the OEM and OEM is not designed to be air tight to begin with... I even don't even use rear rubber caps on the low beams since I use Katana H7 Bulbs and they have bulky cabling with an external driver. I even live in a rainy area and have no issues.

Is there a difference in OEM foglights between years? I have a 2019 and they don't seem that bad...I was thinking maybe earlier years got extra dim/crappy ones, or maybe my standards are low. :unsure:

slopoke

Is there a difference in OEM foglights between years? I have a 2019 and they don't seem that bad...I was thinking maybe earlier years got extra dim/crappy ones, or maybe my standards are low. :unsure:
They are all the same. When I did mine, I went to a foglight/driving light combo, worked great for me. It was on the pricey side, but you have to pay for quality.

I'm Rebuilding a front collision ST is there any point in buying Factory fog lights? Seems I could just spend a bit more and get High Quality LED's