Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FOMOCO's Oxford White ST

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I mean I'm not trying to take any business from fswerks but just buy the splitter direct from triple r...I did and it was less expensive and it got here w/in 2 wks if I remember right
Can you link to their store?

For me it was cheaper then fswerks...the shipping from fswerks was pretty high to my location

OP
F
Thread Starter #34
Thanks StayPuft, I ordered them after seeing them on mmmtrbo's car!

Stuntdoogie: yes they are the stock tires.....

OP
F
Thread Starter #36
Thanks MMMTRBO, Im loving it! I think just an exhaust now and Im done for a bit. I appreciate you answering all my questions, you have been very helpful. Are you running the same tire pressure with the new wheels?

Thanks MMMTRBO, Im loving it! I think just an exhaust now and Im done for a bit. I appreciate you answering all my questions, you have been very helpful. Are you running the same tire pressure with the new wheels?
You got it! I've just been running the factory specs as designated on the drivers side door jam.

OP
F
Thread Starter #38
Ordered my Mountune exhaust today. Im looking forward to putting it on. It is the final mod for the Fiesta....

Hey,
Just saying hello after we had the chance meeting in the home depot parking lot on Saturday.
Sorry I couldn't chat longer but I was meeting some old co-workers there, we were on our way out to Ottawa to shoot a bunch of holes in a old iSeries server and blow it up (literally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FBuh1oaAPk).

Here is a picture of my splitter that I said I ended up wrapping in CF because it was cheaper than painting. IMG_1454.jpg

OP
F
Thread Starter #40
Good to meet you too. That splitter looks great with the carbon fiber look. Im going to install the Mountune exhaust today. Video reminds me of office space, Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta !!