Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fortune Flares

ronmcdon

ya I can’t stand all these half arch flares they look stupid in my opinion. its like flare the whole wheel arch so it looks correct. Not like someone chopped off part of the flare. :ROFLMAO:
Well one thing I'd be worried with the M2's is what if the wheel and tire you use isn't flush? It would look worse arguably with the sunken battleship look.
Yes you can probably use spacers but with these cars as you know, too much neg offset has it's cost in 'turn in'

The half flares would hide that more, sorta like a balding man with a comb over if you will.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I agree, why would you not finish the flare? Do you like shooting everything on the road directly onto the side of your car?
The huge box flares used on the AWD WRC cars have required by the rules mud flaps behind that opening, attached to the rear wheel well wall.

But they also change E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G about the front (and rear, with a whole AWD/IRS subframe added) suspension geometry with those wide tracks to make it WORK and handle, have wheel well/turning/wheel travel clearance, and only use semi-slick rally tires about as wide (like maybe a 215/220 width) as what we can fit under our stock rides for tarmac, albeit on 18x8 wheels. [wink]

Well one thing I'd be worried with the M2's is what if the wheel and tire you use isn't flush? It would look worse arguably with the sunken battleship look.
Yes you can probably use spacers but with these cars as you know, too much neg offset has it's cost in 'turn in'

The half flares would hide that more, sorta like a balding man with a comb over if you will.
You nailed it! That is exactly the look I want. The balding man with the comb over is the sexiest thing on earth. Maybe I can add a beer belly to my car as well, then I'll put wife beater on the hood like those 80's car bra's people used to have. It's gonna be SWEET!

Just kidding guys, no one take offense please.