Fresh fiesta st owner NC

Member ID
I have always been a ford fan, and recently traded in my custom 1990 ranger for a 2014 Fiesta st. I love the st so much it's so fun to drive. I'm addicted!!

Attachments

OP
W
Member ID
Thread Starter #3
Thanks man, was trying to upload a pic of the car with it but saying file too large?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Member ID
Thanks man, was trying to upload a pic of the car with it but saying file too large?
May want to resize it to fit or remote host it like photobucket or whatever is the hot ticket today :)

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Welcome!!!

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Welcome and congrats. Loving that how clean that Ranger looks.

AMClevy

Member ID
I have always been a ford fan, and recently traded in my custom 1990 ranger for a 2014 Fiesta st. I love the st so much it's so fun to drive. I'm addicted!!
Hey, nice to see another local owner! I'm over in Black Mountain and work just up the road in Asheville. Congrats on the new ride.

OP
W
Member ID
Thread Starter #9
That's awesome, I have only seen one other Fiesta ST around town, it's black. I like mine in white :) my buddy bought my ranger and he is wanting to sell it if anyone is interested.

AMClevy

Member ID
That's awesome, I have only seen one other Fiesta ST around town, it's black. I like mine in white :) my buddy bought my ranger and he is wanting to sell it if anyone is interested.
Glad we have some local ST color diversity. I was considering trying to find all the local owners and at least try to make some sort of group to keep in contact.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Welcome aboard [welcome]

OP
W
Member ID
Thread Starter #12
It would be awesome too maybe set up a meet sometime everyone gather at a location. I have thought it but that would be a task too pull off haha :)