Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fs: 2016 platinum white fist

Trader history for Mrbroccoli84 (0)

FIESTA_IMG_1651.jpg fiesta_IMG_1658.jpg fiesta_IMG_1655.jpg fiesta_IMG_1652.jpg fiesta_IMG_1656.jpg fiesta_IMG_1653.jpg fiesta_IMG_1657.jpg fiesta_IMG_1654.jpg Whelp that didnt last long. Bought her 4 months ago and then my wife decided she would like to be pregnant with twins. (Not really..it was my fault) So yeah bottom line is I need something bigger.

2016 Platinum White with 4025 miles. NO recaros. I find them to be too narrow for me. Sunroof. Sirius.
MODS: Cobb RRM, Eibach Sportlines, Motegi 116s, Triple R Composites front splitter, yellow fogs(just bulbs), Boomba BOV, and K&N drop in filter. Also comes with stock springs and two rado gray wheels.

There is still a lien on the vehicle so buyer will have to accompany me to my bank to sign off on the title. I bank with Navy Federal Credit Union. I AM WILLING to drive to meet you. If its not crazy far ill bring it to your doorstep. "Far" is okay just "crazy far" is no bueno. Looks better in the sun but unfortunately I got off work late. Asking price is $18500. Price is flexible. Make an offer.

PM or text me with any questions or any other pics you require. 8one7 5zero1 67one7

Attachments