Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fs: Cpe rmm

Trader history for forevercasual (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mount was on the car for 6k miles and is in good condition. Price is 110$ shipped to the lower 48. Includes all hardware and instructions.

OP
forevercasual
Thread Starter #3
Yes and no, I had no problem with it all winter even during break in. I still don't have any issue with it until I'm stuck in stop and go with the AC on. I would be fine with it if I lived in a cooler/less humid climate. I also realized I don't drive so hard to hit the firewall on a constant basis, or to cause large amounts of wheel hop. I miss the vibe at startup, does make the car feel more alive.

OP
forevercasual
Thread Starter #5
Yes, I guess I was poorly referring to the massive clunk when making hard 1-2 shifts.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Seem to be the topic du jour about the "firewall being hit" To clear it up, the clutch/crash/bang is the OE RMM bottoming out violently and since the RMM is bolted to a chassis hardpoint it is felt EVERYWHERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.