Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Morimoto LED 2Stroke bulb kit (perfect for fogs)

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I am selling a practically new Morimoto 2Stroke LED bulb kit. More info about the kit here:

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/2stroke-h11-led.html

As some of you know, I tried these in low beams for the headlights with unsuccessful results. Not that the bulbs aren't great, but our headlights don't quite have the reflector for it. It also requires modification. The bulbs have had the heatsinks shaved down on 1 side on each to allow them to fit headlights, so you can still use them in there if you like. They are brighter than the factory halogen options, that is for sure. The modification has no affect on the bulbs and they still work perfectly. Rated at 5000 lumen per bulb compared to less than 2000 lumen per bulb with halogens, these things are no joke.

You can use them in the headlights if you like, which are OK, but I would suggest using these in your fog lights. These would be absolutely perfect for that. The kit includes 2 bulbs, 2 "ballasts" and wiring/adapters to work with H7 and H11 setups. I just paid $130 shipped for these a few weeks ago. I would accept $90 shipped.

What was wrong with using them for low beams? To much scatter? Also installed pics?