Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD FSWerks Catback Exhaust - Trade for your stock catback + cash

Trader history for UnknownST (0)

Hello everyone! Planning on trading in my 2017 FiST to Carvana soon after it is put back to stock. I have all my stock parts, except for stock catback. The car has an FSWerks stainless steel catback installed, sounds great with practically no drone- even with a catless downpipe. Only imperfection is the finish on tips is sorta ugly (will update with pics in morning, it is still installed of course). Retail is approx. $600, I paid $350 iirc and a long drive to NorCal- looking to get your stock catback and $150 (or best offer, stock catback is required). I will remove from my car prior to meeting and we can swap your stock exhaust on my lift. Located in Simi Valley, CA.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Please pay attension, especially the ones highlighted in red.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank you

Last edited:
OP
UnknownST
Thread Starter #4
Awful pics, but really hard to photograph when installed. Burnt bumper is from old MBRP catback :/

032E6148-2ACF-423C-B3EB-76DC1071934A.jpeg BE5F2DD6-F7D1-4E64-85D6-B8F9143DDF3E.jpeg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That's a 2.5" outlet out of the back box??

It would not be hard (or too pricey) at all for anyone to change out those tips (if they wanted a different style, or could not clean those up to their satisfaction). [wink] [thumb]

GLWSwap

OP
UnknownST
Thread Starter #6
That's a 2.5" outlet out of the back box??

It would not be hard (or too pricey) at all for anyone to change out those tips (if they wanted a different style, or could not clean those up to their satisfaction). [wink] [thumb]

GLWSwap
Yep, and FSWerks sells the tips separate for about $75 last I checked.

Hello everyone! Planning on trading in my 2017 FiST to Carvana soon after it is put back to stock. I have all my stock parts, except for stock catback. The car has an FSWerks stainless steel catback installed, sounds great with practically no drone- even with a catless downpipe. Only imperfection is the finish on tips is sorta ugly (will update with pics in morning, it is still installed of course). Retail is approx. $600, I paid $350 iirc and a long drive to NorCal- looking to get your stock catback and $150 (or best offer, stock catback is required). I will remove from my car prior to meeting and we can swap your stock exhaust on my lift. Located in Simi Valley, CA.
damn, even if you were 500 miles away i'd do this trip for the immediate R&R on your lift. but i'm more like 2500 miles away.

good luck, i hope both the car and the exhaust find a good home.

Fiestig

I have a stock exhaust sitting collecting dust. If you want to meet in Pismo, I may be up for that. Shoot me a PM if interested. I already have a MAP cat-back so no need to install on my car.

OP
UnknownST
Thread Starter #10
I have a stock exhaust sitting collecting dust. If you want to meet in Pismo, I may be up for that. Shoot me a PM if interested. I already have a MAP cat-back so no need to install on my car.
Unfortunately that’s 5 hours round trip and my only car at the moment is a Miata (can’t drive the Fiesta because of trade in).

Everyone so far has backed out and I need a stock exhaust by Monday morning lol

OP
UnknownST
Thread Starter #11
Traded car in today with the catback still installed.

New post with removed parts coming soon!