Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help me decide on a catback...mountune or fswerks

I'm looking for something that doesn't drone and is fairly quiet. I can get both for about the same with the black Friday deals.
Thanks!!!

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I love my FSWerks, it's really hard to beat for the money ($549.95). No drone, as quiet as stock when driving around town, sounds great at all RPMs to redline. It's very modest and a more "mature" exhaust.

[video=youtube;3etkxK83pHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3etkxK83pHc[/video]

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
I gotta pull the trigger tonight. I was actually going to pull the trigger on the fswerks when I ran into the mountune deal and that's what screwed me up.

check out some videos on youtube and look at the build quality and material of both and i think the clear winner is mountune.

I have a mountune I'm installing tomorrow, the quality is second to none. Their tips alone sold it for me.

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the advice, guys!!! Had to go Mountune since it was $519.20 shipped using BF2016.

OP
C
Thread Starter #19
I got the Mountune CBE installed today and it is exactly what I was looking for. At idle and start up there isn't a big difference compared to stock and when you get on it you get roar. The Fitment is spot on and it looks amazing.

[pics?] Mandatory pics fallowing a post like this.

I got the Mountune CBE installed today and it is exactly what I was looking for. At idle and start up there isn't a big difference compared to stock and when you get on it you get roar. The Fitment is spot on and it looks amazing.