Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Getting Wheels in Canada

All you guys that have bought wheels for your FiST in canada what website did you order them from, I'm having a hard time finding anything were you're not paying a shit ton for shipping. thanks for the help!

I ship to a mailbox in Blaine and then pick them up from there. Since your in Comox, that's not as simple as it sounds, but you could always try and time it with a trip over to the mainland. I use a place called 24/7 Parcel and they give you a week before they charge a late pick up fee.

Yeah, that's a decent option as well, and you can see prices and availability online. You might be able to do that with Kaltire too and you might want to see what large chains you have in town to see if they have any options you can look at online. I would make a couple bookmarks in your browser to search Craigslist, UsedNanaimo/Victoria, and Facebook marketplace to see what comes up used. I did meet one guy in Parksville that had a FiST and was trying to sell his wheels, could be a good deal...
(https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2779633048726538/ )

Just thinking out loud, but there is a Costco there, so check them out for tires. If you can find something that works for you they are often priced well even though they don't sell many brands (just Michelin & Bridgestone?).

I've bought for other cars from pmctire.ca. They don't have great selection for the FiST, but the prices are pretty good and shipping is generally free.

OP
Dem0co
Thread Starter #7
Yeah, that's a decent option as well, and you can see prices and availability online. You might be able to do that with Kaltire too and you might want to see what large chains you have in town to see if they have any options you can look at online. I would make a couple bookmarks in your browser to search Craigslist, UsedNanaimo/Victoria, and Facebook marketplace to see what comes up used. I did meet one guy in Parksville that had a FiST and was trying to sell his wheels, could be a good deal...
(https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2779633048726538/ )

Just thinking out loud, but there is a Costco there, so check them out for tires. If you can find something that works for you they are often priced well even though they don't sell many brands (just Michelin & Bridgestone?).
Yeah I’ve been looking on used sites for a while not too many 4x108 wheels haha