Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thinking about getting Dammond motors catch can

Kona ST

Hey all, I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone is maybe having the same issue as I am. So I'm considering getting the Dammond Motorsports catch can. I've only heard good things about it so I'm pretty set on getting it. Although I've run into a possible issue in that I don't think it will fit my car specifically. I have a 2jr intake and one of the vacuum lines may be in the way of where the catch can sits on the strut tower. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Catch cans always gave me a nice oil smell in the cabin for some reason on other platforms. Would hate for that to happen on tis car.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^There is no chance of that happening with the Damond, as long as you do not opt for the top of can Vent To Atmosphere option (and maybe not even then).

I have had a sealed version on my ride for the last 5+ years, and have never smelled any oil even with the hood up and engine running.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Hey all, I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone is maybe having the same issue as I am. So I'm considering getting the Dammond Motorsports catch can. I've only heard good things about it so I'm pretty set on getting it. Although I've run into a possible issue in that I don't think it will fit my car specifically. I have a 2jr intake and one of the vacuum lines may be in the way of where the catch can sits on the strut tower. Does anyone have any insight on this?
I’d get Radium if you have 2J intake. It mounts more forward on the PSMM where it should be out of the way.