Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD GFB DV+ (Almost New!)

Trader history for XanRules (0)

XanRules

Hi all,

I thought this was a bad valve, but it turns out I had just managed to break the plunger (shown as the blank space in the bottom left corner of the foam insert) when installing. I have a brand new plunger on order from GFB that should be here in the next day or two and of course will be included.

I am only selling because I could not afford to have the car out of commission while waiting for the plunger to come in from GFB, so I ordered a new valve from Ron and installed it. Now that this one has technically been installed on the car, I cannot, of course, return it, but I am trying to recoup my costs a little bit. :)

This was on the car for approximately one hundred miles. Included are all parts, instructions, boxes, paperwork, etc. Again, there are absolutely NO issues with this valve, it was entirely an issue of user error on the installation.

Looking for $100 shipped. Price is firm. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Sorry about that photo being rotated all wonky. I'll try to fix that when I get a second.

SOLD

57B38BD6-B838-4E5D-B68B-6AA83C541DF9.jpeg B45E12E1-D269-4B76-9F60-5B4F68C2C551.jpeg

Last edited: