Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GFB DV+ on Stage 1 worth it?

dom55T

I was looking at installing the GFB DV+ on my 2016 FiST, but I’m reading a lot of mixed reviews on whether it actually improves responsiveness/is actually worth the upgrade on a mostly stock ST. On my ST I have a COBB catback, K&N drop in filter and I’ve just installed Bluefin Stage 1 from Superchips and I can notice a bump in power but the turbo lag feels much more noticeable now due to this increase in power. Am I right in thinking this GFB part would supposedly improve responsiveness/reduce turbo lag and loss of boost pressure?

I wanted to know if anyone has the GFB DV+ installed on their FiST and whether they noticed any change in responsiveness between shifts and/or off the line?

Cheers

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I was looking at installing the GFB DV+ on my 2016 FiST, but I’m reading a lot of mixed reviews on whether it actually improves responsiveness/is actually worth the upgrade on a mostly stock ST. On my ST I have a COBB catback, K&N drop in filter and I’ve just installed Bluefin Stage 1 from Superchips and I can notice a bump in power but the turbo lag feels much more noticeable now due to this increase in power. Am I right in thinking this GFB part would supposedly improve responsiveness/reduce turbo lag and loss of boost pressure?

I wanted to know if anyone has the GFB DV+ installed on their FiST and whether they noticed any change in responsiveness between shifts and/or off the line?

Cheers
I definitely felt a positive difference between shifts after first installing it. Smoother for sure.