Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Green drop in filter and MBRP cat back exhaust, am I ok running without a tune?

I may buy a tune and AP in the spring but I'm really happy with the car right now, wait until I get bored before the next upgrade.
I run only 93 octane but want to make sure it doesn't get too lean or throw a CEL.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
You will be fine. No tune required. The base software in the Fiesta adjusted quite well to better fuel and air. It simply is not as aggressive as tunes.

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Got it, I know 18 would be very beneficial but I would like to get the car into early next year to ensure there are no warranty issues before plugging a tune up to the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Got it, I know 18 would be very beneficial but I would like to get the car into early next year to ensure there are no warranty issues before plugging a tune up to the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you want a tune or other warranty friendly parts. Look at Mountune / Ford Racing. The mountune MP215 is a tune and CAI that is Ford Warranty approved. It is pricey but you get the piece of mind and a CARB approved product. Other parts from Mountune are also warranty friendly like the short shifter.

Based

Please get a tune. It's so worth it man. I recommend Stratified.