Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has anyone tried the Costco synthetic oil?

pixelzombie

I was just just reading up on it and the specs are certainly on par with the more expensive brands and the price is almost too good to pass up.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am not 100% certain, however I do believe that many of Costco's (brand) products are imported from China.
I will start using Costco oil when I start driving a Chinese car.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Costco is a wonderful company. They test toilet paper like there is no tomorrow. I believe the batteries they sell under their name are Duracell batteries.

I have watched videos about the Amazon and Walmart oil they both tested fairly well. They are mid-tier products with a good additive package, so I'm sure the Costco oil is just fine.

I personally like Pennzoil Platinum I believe it is one of the best oils out there especially for the price.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I watched an oil comparison of Kirkland oil and a high performance name brand that was eerily similar. I'd go as far to day they were identical and he gave the oil high marks.

I plan on using it next oil change.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Castrol Magnatec from Walmart. Around $28 for a gallon when I got it. Currently in the car now.