Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello everyone!

Howdy!

My name is Erik, from the Buffalo, NY area. Excited to be here.

I currently have a Black 2017 ST that I have been daily driving completely stock for 2.5 years. Before that I had a 2013 Fiesta SE that I thrashed pretty hard as a daily, autox, and rallyx rig. I also have a 2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS stage rally car.

I have been battling back and forth over the last few months what I wanted to focus on in the next few years. Rally is incredibly expensive (2000-2500 per event) and I wanted to get more seat time with something. I went back and forth whether or not to convert my Impreza to "on road" duty, but I really want to leave it in rally form for 1-2 events a year and rallycross.

I found out recently about the Gridlife events, and that seems like a lot of fun. I was thinking about picking up a Honda Fit to run their spec fit class, but then I realized I have a pretty potent daily that would be great for track days with some new pads and rubber, so I have decided to plunge into racing and modding the ST, and I hope that it too does not turn into a full blown race car haha.

So hello again, and I am looking forward to learning and participating about this great little car!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

Which ARA events have you done in the past few years?

I may have counted you down for a stage start, or filled out your time card at an SC or FTC, depending on which events you've competed in, since I've worked NEFR for the last two years, and STPR and ESPR last year. [:)] [driving]

OP
Big_E716
Thread Starter #5
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

Which ARA events have you done in the past few years?

I may have counted you down for a stage start, or filled out your time card at an SC or FTC, depending on which events you've competed in, since I've worked NEFR for the last two years, and STPR and ESPR last year. [:)] [driving]
Right on! Thanks for volunteering! Bummer NEFR was cancelled today. Last event I did was STPR 2018, couldn’t make the “new style” STPR last year.

pic of the car in waste management:
2439963E-AF2E-4F0E-AF26-BFB28325E566.jpeg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, I was right there spectating (for once LOL) at that jump for the final stage of the 2019 event, after working the finish of a couple of stages previous.

NEFR (which is now my favorite NATIONAL event), and also one of my fave smaller 'Super Regional' events was just cancelled as well, the Empire State Performance Rally, which is rumored to be a tarmac event in 2021 (IF it happens at all).

Last edited: