Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from an American in England!

Greetings!

I am an American and move around every couple years for my job. I am currently working in UK, but have ordered a US-Spec Fiesta ST. I am quite excited, but this isn't due to the US port for shipping until 31 March, so it could be April by the time I get it. It is an exciting time reading though and planning modifications. I ordered it in blue with Recaros and painted wheels. No nav, since its unless here, and no sunroof since I had problems with my last sunroof vehicle (2003 VW GTI) and hardly use it anyway.... plus I hear that removing the sunroof lowers the center of gravity for better handling and gives a greater amount of headroom also.

I got a good price and a good warranty and think this is going to be even more fun than my previous hot hatch. I have been doing some lurking, reading many of the posts here, and am a Fiesta ST enthusiast!

Regards,
Dave

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Welcome mate. A sunroof in the UK, yea that would be funny.
I see a few every now and then here, but you are right, it is quite uncommon... maybe 1 in 20 cars. I guess its probably because the weather here does not warrant a sunroof.