Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Austin, TX

Hi. Just joined. I'll be picking up a Magnetic 2018 with 16,000 miles on Monday from the Carvana vending machine in Austin! I am coming from a 2008 WRX hatch that I bought new in 09 and is totaled now. javawacked.com has pics and mod list, in case you are wondering what has been modified, 95% by me. I always thought that the Fiesta ST was very cool. Now was my time to jump the Subaru ship and do fun things with a new platform. The car might have belonged to a member here or that used to be here. Came from MA, has the Recaro's and has black Rally Armor flaps with red logo. Anyway, already got the V3 AP (Cobb in Austin, woohoo) so I can make sure timing, knock and boost are good because I have 7 days to refund if not. Then if good, start planning the mod path! Well, time to start reading this forum... looks like it has a lot of good info. Thanks!

Welcome aboard; adding another fellow Texan to the club. I assume you have tinted windows to keep out some of that TX summer heat. Up here in DFW it's a necessity (today it will be over 100 degrees - again); I spent a few extra $$$ and got the Huper Optik tint (German company) - glad I did!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! If you like to mod your car, the sky's the limit with this one.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region. Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock. Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. South of the city, Formula One's Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix.

Attachments

Welcome from another Texan! I'm way south of Austin in the McAllen area. Enjoy your Magnetic FiST, it's the best color, in my opinion, cause I have a 2019 Magnetic.

OP
J

javawacked

Thread Starter #12
Welcome to the machine.

Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region. Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock. Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. South of the city, Formula One's Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix.
I was on an install team for the point of sale equipment for the concession stands at the COTA track. Was also there in the grandstand for the inaugural Grand Prix final race! It was loud AF due to the paddocks on the other side of the grandstands echoing the sound back...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard