Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Florida!

Just traded in my 2011 Taurus SHO for a White Platinum Metallic Fiesta ST!
Wanted a smaller car and mainly wanted one with a manual transmission. However, I was not looking for that today, I simply took the SHO in to have my tire fixed and ended up walking out the door with the Fiesta. It doesn't have the Recaro seats or moonroof, which is fine by me! It is a blast to drive, much more fun than the SHO

-Nick

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard [welcome]

Just traded in my 2011 Taurus SHO for a White Platinum Metallic Fiesta ST!
Wanted a smaller car and mainly wanted one with a manual transmission. However, I was not looking for that today, I simply took the SHO in to have my tire fixed and ended up walking out the door with the Fiesta. It doesn't have the Recaro seats or moonroof, which is fine by me! It is a blast to drive, much more fun than the SHO

-Nick
Congrats on your new ST, Nick, and welcome to the forum! My name is also Nick, and I'm the local Ford Service Rep. Feel free to reach out should you ever need anything. Enjoy your new ride! :)

Nick

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Mt. Dora white is the best color !! ( mine is silver) lol.
I'm in Lakeland if you need anything.

I've driven a SHO and the stripped cop car version. Neat rides.

I actually beat a SHO from a roll a few weeks back with 400lbs extra weight in my car, so you can be just as fast. But way more fun to drive :)