Hello from South Bay CA

Member ID
Hi. I have owned my 2015 Ford Fiesta ST for almost 2 months now. I love it!. I used to have a Tuxedo Black 2013 Fiesta SE 6A Sedan that I traded in for it. I was the first to purchase the 2015 from my local dealership. So far its been great and the only mods I have is a cold air intake, brighter Sylvania Silverstar ZXE, LED plate and interior lights, and a very subtle little chrome trim addition on my brake lever. Other than that I have blown away many Civics, Mini Coopers, Velosters, and GTIs with my FiST. Not too mention the respect I get form other FoST and FiST members that I run in to around the SF Bay Area.

I am glad to join the community here. Thanks for having such a great website.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Welcome did they give you a decent trade in price?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Welcome Aboard

Dave

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Congratulations and welcome aboard!

OP
F
Member ID
Thread Starter #10
Welcome did they give you a decent trade in price?
Yes they did give me a good price for the trade in. I picked the last day of the month and I was just up front hard a$$ about their pressure techniques. IN the end they owed me $1550 plus I had a special Ford FaceBook $500 dollar rebate. I kinda miss my old Tuxedo Black Fiesta SE - especially in some of the awful traffic you get stuck in while commuting in the Bay Area. I had switched out the trunk lid trim and front LED light housings to chrome. It had a different look to it. I also miss the trunk space, but that is why my other car is a Ford Taurus X - it hauls.

OP
F
Member ID
Thread Starter #11
Also thank you everyone for the warm welcome.