Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello!

PCA-1

Hello everyone. Perfect Circle Autosport is here to assist you in your purchase of Team Dynamics wheels, as well as other targeted parts for the Fist like the Quaife ATB differential, and ST coilovers when they are released. Other parts will pop up from time to time as opportunities to bring great deals arise.

Perfect Circle Autosport is Team Dynamics #1 North American Spec Order wheel dealer and sells Team Dynamics wheels worldwide. Access to Team Dynamics wheels is limited here in North America, while the brand is well known in Europe. While Team Dynamics wheels may be harder to buy, Perfect Circle Autosport specializes in working for you to get the wheels you want. A quick look at the Team Dynamics website, and you will see Team Dynamics offers a wide range of fitments available, all to allow for fitments to meet your needs.

While I could go on and on about Team Dynamics, I will leave that to further discussions and look forward to supporting the community, being a resource, and upgrading Fist owners automotive experience and performance.

One last note, the Perfect Circle Autosport website is perpetually evolving. While a high profile site would be nice, the added expense would lower margins straining the business which is based on a low profit margin with high inventory turnover rates. Additionally, the majority of PCA's business is direct marketed to forum enthusiasts.

Should anyone have any questions/other, please let me know. [rockon]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Other than the awesome wheels what might you Folks at PCA have access to for us to purchase ?

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Welcome are you to same guy from FF too? I used to own a Focus and posted there often.