Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Highest Stock Turbo Dyno Results?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I'll bet a Blue Hawaiian @ my house they were from El factory!

https://youtube.com/shorts/NaeI79pnKAc

https://youtube.com/shorts/NiyaOsemuFM

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
ya and I admitted I made a mistake and they were very limited production and very expensive and do not make for good argument on M’s part . You guys are getting way off the main discussion have fun taking it down the off topic road .

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ah ya I made a mistake with the F40 it was the only other one besides the ones I cited the rest were all race cars. I am not wrong about that.

I admit I missed that one but that was a very limited production super car and very expensive in its day. I pointed out the other two.

Its by far not an example the way M Sport wants to cherry pick and make it examples. For the most part Ferrari has made mainly NA cars for street use besides those three and all of those three were top of the line Ferraris at the time they were produced.
Getting a little long in the Toof Dpro....its ok though bud!

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Ah ya I made a mistake with the F40 it was the only other one besides the ones I cited the rest were all race cars. I am not wrong about that.

I admit I missed that one but that was a very limited production super car and very expensive in its day. I pointed out the other two.

Its by far not an example the way M Sport wants to cherry pick and make it examples. For the most part Ferrari has made mainly NA cars for street use besides those three and all of those three were top of the line Ferraris at the time they were produced.
You forgot the California T.

Shell and Ferrari still have a very strong partnership.

It's okay to be wrong.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Weren’t you gonna contact the tuners and ask?
I did get a hold of Mitch, and yes, he did claim to have heard of this as well.

But, he also said that if he was still tuning, he would NOT refuse to tune someone's car with V-Power in their tank, or even if they had to run that fuel consistently, but would 'tune around' whatever 'problems' those additives might cause.

That might end up with a tune which is not on 'the bleeding edge' as you say, but then I would never ever want that anyway, for myself, whether still on the factory slug, or on a useless hairdryer with more displacement than our engines have in their cylinders (regardless of; full racing fuel octane, ethanol content, whatever auxiliary fueling, Guardian Angels, meth injection, etc., etc.).

Jason (Dizzy) has not yet answered my email, nor have they picked up the phone so that I could ask about this contentious topic.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
You forgot the California T.

Shell and Ferrari still have a very strong partnership.

It's okay to be wrong.

I admitted I made a mistake already . Guess you missed the memo.

I also never said Ferrari does not recommend Shell. Just like M Questioned stuff I questioned if they still did. Oh and for the few turbo cars Ferrari has done for the street the majority were NA . All of which is neither here or there to the original discussion . As for the most part a Ferrari is not representative of our cars tuned by tuners which I actually did cite earlier about factory tunes. You as a tech should know that as well.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club

I also never said Ferrari does not recommend Shell. Just like M Questioned stuff I questioned if they still did. Oh and for the few turbo cars Ferrari has done for the street the majority were NA . All of which is neither here or there to the original discussion . As for the most part a Ferrari is not representative of our cars tuned by tuners which I actually did cite earlier about factory tunes. You as a tech should know that as well.
It's all good.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

We all make mistakes Dpro...Some people just relish in the opportunity to show/ highlight others their mistakes....I know I do!

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Stratified also told me that my mentioning the V Power 'thing' was the very first they've ever even heard about this 'problem' as well, and they do not even ask whether or not their customers use this fuel.

Regardless, I will try the Sunoco and Exxon/Mobil 93 next to see if there is any 'butt dyno' difference to using the V Power, whatsoever. [wink]

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Stratified also told me that my mentioning the V Power 'thing' was the very first they've ever even heard about this 'problem' as well, and they do not even ask whether or not their customers use this fuel.

Regardless, I will try the Sunoco and Exxon/Mobil 93 next to see if there is any 'butt dyno' difference to using the V Power, whatsoever. [wink]
I've tuned exclusively on racetrac 93 and ethanol because it's cheap and plentiful.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I've tuned exclusively on racetrac 93 and ethanol because it's cheap and plentiful.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Racetrac must be a west of the Mississippi thing, as we just do not have them here, as well as no (as far as I've ever seen); Marathon, 76 (except for a truck stop on RT 80 in the Poconos), Chevron, Arco, and probably a few other brands only available elsewhere.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Racetrac must be a west of the Mississippi thing, as we just do not have them here, as well as no (as far as I've ever seen); Marathon, 76 (except for a truck stop on RT 80 in the Poconos), Chevron, Arco, and probably a few other brands only available elsewhere.
How is ARCO? ...We have some cropping up here in Mn. Do they stock 93 or 91oct?