Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Highest Stock Turbo Dyno Results?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Does Mr. Brunson even bother with lowly factory snail tunes anymore?
Ya he does its on his site. There are a lot of guys on facebook with his tunes. STNation actually probably has more active members than we do problem is its Facebook and its a shitshow half the time.
Man you get bugged easily!! It was intended to bring some levity to a conversation haha chill out dude! -_-
Not bugged just love pointing stuff out. You opened yourself up to it by saying it.
Oh and typically people here make wise ass remarks get called on them and then tell the person they are bugged or triggered when there not. I just love making points. Its a character defect of mine.

Hah
Ya he does its on his site. There are a lot of guys on facebook with his tunes. STNation actually probably has more active members than we do problem is its Facebook and its a shitshow half the time.

Not bugged just love pointing stuff out. You opened yourself up to it by saying it.
Oh and typically people here make wise ass remarks get called on them and then tell the person they are bugged or triggered when there not. I just love making points. Its a character defect of mine.
Haha whatever you say hombre, point away!

What did you just step out of a John Wayne film? Hombre? LOL I do not think I have ever heard that said outside of films .
What did you just step out of a John Wayne film? Hombre? LOL I do not think I have ever heard that said outside of films .
I just like spanish slang. English is boring lol.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did someone say "best gas in Cali'? Out in the middle of nowhere Sunol, CA. If I know I am heading that direction I will run low to get as much 101 as possible in. Don't get to do it often, but its fun when I get the chance.

View attachment 39386
I wonder if they get their stuff from Shell?

TemecFist

Did someone say "best gas in Cali'? Out in the middle of nowhere Sunol, CA. If I know I am heading that direction I will run low to get as much 101 as possible in. Don't get to do it often, but its fun when I get the chance.

View attachment 39386
Theres a gas station right here in Temecula that sells VP 101 and VP110 right out of the pump, buuuut, its $10/gal.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Only place that I know of that openly spoke against was Antspec and they spoke against everything except Chevron and 76 out of the locally available gas in SoCal. Its interesting as they were COBB SoCal and the place were a certain Youtube personality got his FiST tuned. All I can say is like I said before I only brought the message the naysayers and smart asses came out of the wood work on this. It’s funny because it was the same type of response that drove away several knowledgable old timers because rather than listening to what they had to say from their experience newcomers just called them out with no proof other than questioning.

and you just could not resist saying this, I would call it a cheap shot and usually done when one does not even have the info to back up what he was questioning in the first place. I put up info what have you done except question and be a wise ass.
I have no problems with what you said at all.
If anything I hope some research is done, because it would be interesting to know what the problem is.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Man you get bugged easily!! It was intended to bring some levity to a conversation haha chill out dude! -_-
That is precisely how I took this post, and also took for granted that you TOTALLY agreed with Dpro while posting it. [wink]

I personally did not read ANY animus at all into this, only the levity you've stated.

Fiestig

Theres a gas station right here in Temecula that sells VP 101 and VP110 right out of the pump, buuuut, its $10/gal.
Typically its just around Car Week that I will intentionally load up on 101 and fill some containers for refills. This year since there was no Car Week last year, I will more than likely go overboard...lol. I may have to head to the dyno on 101 one of these days.

Fiestig

I wonder if they get their stuff from Shell?
I don't think so. They have the provider on one of their signs but I can't remember for the life of me who it is aside from knowing its not shell. Its a funny station to go to because it is literally right off of an exit in nowhere. If you catch it just right with a race nearby there are always race/track cars in line which can be kinda cool.

TemecFist

Speaking of 101......does anyone believe Matt Farrah and Cobbs dyno numbers when he tuned for 100?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
That is precisely how I took this post, and also took for granted that you TOTALLY agreed with Dpro while posting it. [wink]

I personally did not read ANY animus at all into this, only the levity you've stated.
sorry sometimes the levity on the internet does not come across unless someone puts a lol or smile wink etc.. perhaps I overreacted.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Speaking of 101......does anyone believe Matt Farrah and Cobbs dyno numbers when he tuned for 100?
Its strange because that was Antspec aka COBB Socal and they run a Mustang dyno. My numbers on their dyno were horrible 252TQ 215HP with a S280 lol. I question everything coming out of that shop now as far as tunes and dyno numbers. they always have excuses for why. Ya the gloves just came off :LOL: There is reason I wound up with Adam at Tuneplus.

TemecFist

Its strange because that was Antspec aka COBB Socal and they run a Mustang dyno. My numbers on their dyno were horrible 252TQ 215HP with a S280 lol. I question everything coming out of that shop now as far as tunes and dyno numbers. they always have excuses for why. Ya the gloves just came off :LOL: There is reason I wound up with Adam at Tuneplus.
Yeah, I was super skeptical of those numbers as well. I was just wondering what everyone elses take was on it.

I recall AntSxxx saying they aren't affiliated with COBB anymore a few years back... No need to drag COBB into the $h#% AntSxxx is wallowing in. ;-)