Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HKS symposer port BOV p0035 code

KXNGABE85

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
How's everyone doing hope all is well I hope I'm in the right section here for this question. I recently installed the HKS symposer port blow off valve, Car seems to be running really well holding boost feels good had some rough idling but I needed to tighten down the map sensor which cleared that up. But I'm still showing a code. P0035 “Turbocharger/ Supercharger Bypass Valve “A” Control Circuit High".

So I know this has to do with the connection at the stock bypass valve not being connected to anything, Is it something I should be worried about? I'm gonna get in touch with dizzy just to find out whether or not that's something that needs to be bypassed but not sure if anybody's had any experience with this, just curious on some thoughts. Really appreciate any insight anyone might have I'm just worried about the car I want to make sure that I'm not gonna damage it potentially because of that specific code and that bypass connector not being hooked up to anything. it is a Fiesta st 2016.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
You have to order the CEL from like australia or Uk now because earlier this year they implemented a bunch of emissions type stuff to screw us over in the name of climate change bs. If you get one, grab a second one as backup.

OP
KXNGABE85

KXNGABE85

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the heads up, spoke with Ron and told me the code had no effect on the car which is fine with me. I do get "cold start" Rev even after the cars warmed up when I start now. Might need to swap the evap harness out I'm thinking.