Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hola from the Rust Belt! (OH)

Hey all!

I'm Preston from Cincy, OH. Now before you start asking: Yes, I saw Harambe my whole life growing up and was saddened by what happened due to negligence. RIP

I've actually been a member for a while but never actually posted an intro. I have a 2014 ST2 (no recaros) in Molten Orange

Modifications thus far:
MBRP 3" cat-back
Cobb Accessport
Cobb rear motor mount
Cobb intake

I do not autocross. I drive very conservatively 90% of the time but do love to come up on boost sometimes.

What I love about the FiST is how amazingly well rounded the car is! I have really pushed it into corners occasionally and the front end has never let go on me on dry pavement and warm tires. I love the turn in and I love the rotation. You don't need a lot of power to have fun. You need a good car.

Cheers to everyone and happy new year! Looking forward to getting the Forum decal. anyone else from cincy say whats up! I know of 5 in the 25 mile area

Welcome aboard! I haven't seen you yet. I got a bit of a cold shoulder today by another TB today in Norwood. The Fiesta community in Cincinnati is a bit timid and shy.

Stop by my shop if u wanna say hey and need a smoking deal on tires. And if ever you see [MENTION=1994]localbacon[/MENTION], aka 0RWHP on his tags, don't race him...he's slow lol

Lol [MENTION=405]SpooledUpST[/MENTION] . I've spied an orange FiST with personalized tags on SR131 for a couple weeks, that you? Ask SpooledUpST how i like to grace FiST with red/blues lol.

OP
X
Thread Starter #10
Welcome aboard! I haven't seen you yet. I got a bit of a cold shoulder today by another TB today in Norwood. The Fiesta community in Cincinnati is a bit timid and shy.

Stop by my shop if u wanna say hey and need a smoking deal on tires. And if ever you see [MENTION=1994]localbacon[/MENTION], aka 0RWHP on his tags, don't race him...he's slow lol
Every fiesta ST I've run into has been really cool. They ALWAYS wave to me haha. And yes absolutely I'm gonna need some rubber come spring or early summer! If you see my sticker bombed back window make sure you say what's up! I'm on the west side. I stay in Westwood and am in Bridgetown often

What do you mean grace with red/blues?
As in light you up with red/blue lights...bacon = cop. Norwood police at their finest. Funny enough I still see a norwood cop behind me these days and I wanna floor it to see if it's you Matt...then I remember your in Miamisburg and I get sad. Miss seeing you around man.

Every fiesta ST I've run into has been really cool. They ALWAYS wave to me haha. And yes absolutely I'm gonna need some rubber come spring or early summer! If you see my sticker bombed back window make sure you say what's up! I'm on the west side. I stay in Westwood and am in Bridgetown often
Come to think of it I saw a MO fist not long ago on 75 northbound but the median was in the way. Idk, maybe it's me but I never get any love from anyone and the few that do see me just stare. Don't get me started of FoST guys. It just feels lonely out there from my drivers seat.

OP
X
Thread Starter #15
As in light you up with red/blue lights...bacon = cop. Norwood police at their finest. Funny enough I still see a norwood cop behind me these days and I wanna floor it to see if it's you Matt...then I remember your in Miamisburg and I get sad. Miss seeing you around man.
yeah... don't do that ignorant sh!t.
Bc you will never catch me speeding.

Lol. I'm constantly hauling ass, just need to be mindful of where you do it. Norwood is not a place to screw around in. [MENTION=5282]xPlover24x[/MENTION] you in particular should definitely not speed in your bright orange paint. I bet we could both be hauling down the road side by side and 9 out of 10 the cops will pick u up lol. I wanted a bright color but figured I'd be too much of a cop magnet lol.

OP
X
Thread Starter #19
Lol. I'm constantly hauling ass, just need to be mindful of where you do it. Norwood is not a place to screw around in. [MENTION=5282]xPlover24x[/MENTION] you in particular should definitely not speed in your bright orange paint. I bet we could both be hauling down the road side by side and 9 out of 10 the cops will pick u up lol. I wanted a bright color but figured I'd be too much of a cop magnet lol.
My windows are BLACK. and the back window is covered in stickers lol. Which isn't even illegal but I have only been pulled over once in hidden valley and it was bc I went around a speed bump. The cop said yeah I don't blame you but you can't do that. And just let me off. But if you wave at me you bet your ass you'll get a wave back!

Lol are u lowered? I do the same or I drive suuuuuuper slow over them and people honk at me. They don't understand. Where u get ur tint done?