Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hola from Canada

Hey everyone,

Been lurking for awhile, made an account a couple weeks ago. Picked up my 2016 Molten Orange fiST yesterday (Nav, Recaro, Sunroof, Ebony Wheel/brake package) it was a replacement for my beloved Focus ST which was unfortunately written off a couple weeks ago. The focus did it's job though and protected me very well. When looking for a new ride I really didn't like the look of the new 2015 facelifts for the foST and I really didn't want to buy used since a lot of them are thrashed. So decided on a Fiesta ST! Took a few out for a test drive and man was it ever a blast!

Here it is :) We've nicknamed it Sriracha (my foST was nicknamed Ketchup haha) The dealer had these odd body side mouldings installed (which I bargained them for free) I didn't like them at first, but they are kinda growing on me. My foST had lots of door dings from my parking spot neighbors GF. So these may help prevent that this time around.

Already transferred over my WC Lathewerks titanium shift knob, my very stubby antenna and my accessport (stage 0 installed at 113km on the odo, haha) Lots of stuff planned for the future! (orders from Boomba and Mountune already placed)

and a pic of my old foST

More pics here https://officialthreetwenty.com/2016/05/31/introducing-sriracha/

OP
eglove
Thread Starter #4
Welcome. That side black sticker where did you get it? I really like it.
I'm not sure they couldn't give me any info when I inquired. They just said some guy came in and wanted to apply them for his business for advertising (dealer wanted $500!!)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I assumed you were going the FiST route when I saw you posting around these parts. Very interested to see how your FiST transforms along with Bill's Mk3...welcome!

OP
eglove
Thread Starter #9
Welcome dude, I really liked your fost. Glad you got the better car now :p
Haha thanks, so far the Fiesta wins in most categories. It's just missing some creature comforts I was spoiled with. But in the end you don't really need them (dual zone climate, etc)

OP
eglove
Thread Starter #10
Welcome dude, I really liked your fost. Glad you got the better car now :p
Haha thanks, so far the Fiesta wins in most categories. It's just missing some creature comforts I was spoiled with. But in the end you don't really need them (dual zone climate, etc)

OP
eglove
Thread Starter #13
edit: my work computer loves to double post

Welcome! Happy to have you here and in a FiST! From what I've seen, you and Bill both are awesome guys that have done a lot to contribute to the ST community, so I speak for all of us when I say we're happy to have your kind here.

OP
eglove
Thread Starter #17
Welcome! Happy to have you here and in a FiST! From what I've seen, you and Bill both are awesome guys that have done a lot to contribute to the ST community, so I speak for all of us when I say we're happy to have your kind here.
Thanks man! We'll do our best to document everything along the way and definitely try to help everyone out :)

Hey welcome aboard, I had no idea you made the switch from the FoST to the FiST until I saw your post in another thread!

OP
eglove
Thread Starter #19
Hey welcome aboard, I had no idea you made the switch from the FoST to the FiST until I saw your post in another thread!
Thanks, it was the only car I really considered after my foST was written off - loving it so far.

OP
eglove
Thread Starter #20
Got some boomba bushings in the mail yesterday along with some wing risers. Installed my sub (Hertz HCP1D amplifier, lc2i, EBX F20.5 sub and box) this weekend as well. Big improvement in the low end. I don't know if I will actually replace the door speakers and wire up my 4 channel. The stock speakers actually aren't that bad