Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How many multiple Fiesta ST owners out there?

On my second here, lost my first to a distracted driver.

Not sure why anyone would own two at once... maybe if one is your daily and the other is your stripped-out rallycross/track car?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
On my second here, lost my first to a distracted driver.
Not sure why anyone would own two at once... maybe if one is your daily and the other is your stripped-out rallycross/track car?
also husband/wife, father/daughter, etc. Now you are sure. lol

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I only have one, and have no need for another one, except that now that new ones are not available, I'm going to be really upset if something happens to this one.
For that reason, I semi jokingly told a couple people towards the end of the 2019 model year that I was going to buy another one and just stick it in a bubble and preserve it.

CSM

1000 Post Club
When shopping for a second car, thought about getting another FiST and keeping it stock, but decided to go with the FRS because it just offers a totally different driving experience (in a good way).

Not getting rid of my FiST unless someone totals it!

When shopping for a second car, thought about getting another FiST and keeping it stock, but decided to go with the FRS because it just offers a totally different driving experience (in a good way).

Which would you keep if you could only keep one...and why?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Guilty... I’m into having two of the same model as I’m getting old and forget how stuff goes together... or where I park... s**t like that
View attachment 33253
I feel vindicated...lol

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Mikey456

For a second car I would go with the new more powerful Miata for the same reason. There are still a few “drivers cars” left out there...U know the ones that u have to shift yourself. Lol

2017 Ford Fiesta ST, Shadow Black, Recaro seats, Mountune RMM, Swift springs, 5mm rear spacers, Falken 615+ tires

CSM

1000 Post Club
For a second car I would go with the new more powerful Miata for the same reason. There are still a few “drivers cars” left out there...U know the ones that u have to shift yourself. Lol

2017 Ford Fiesta ST, Shadow Black, Recaro seats, Mountune RMM, Swift springs, 5mm rear spacers, Falken 615+ tires
Totally agree on the Miata. I plan on replacing the FRS in ~2-3 years, Miata, next gen 86, and Cayman (used) will be the short list

Mikey456

By the way can u fit small people in the back of a FRS, or adults in a squeeze?

Totally agree on the Miata. I plan on replacing the FRS in ~2-3 years, Miata, next gen 86, and Cayman (used) will be the short list
I think the Cayman is really the last good canyon carver that Porsche makes, but it's really bordering on too much for that purpose. That said, the change to a flat four on the 718 models already has their used values falling pretty sharply. In 2-3 years, I imagine really good deals will be possible there. The flat six in the GT4/Spyder is pretty awesome, but those are silly money.

I've got a '19 ND2 myself, and it's what I'd go with every day if you want the best bang for your buck. They're stupid cheap to own, and there's no substituting the small size (if you fit) and low weight (even the RF only tops out at 2400 pounds). The revised motor is really sweet too (there's a very Honda-like crescendo getting to the 7500 RPM redline). Plus the aftermarket for Miatas is nearly endless, and only seems to get better with time.