Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Howdy, from eastern pa

Angin52

Hi, my name is Steve. I drive a black 2016 fiesta st and I love it. The fist is the best street car I have ever had, and believe me I've owened lots of cars, I'm 68 years old. My race car is an 87 mustang which goes 10.32 at 127.50 in the quarter. Ran the fist just to see what it could do(1 run, it's not a drag car) it went 16.02. Now I'm looking for the perfect set of wheels.......

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Wecome!

I'm an old timer (almost 62) from Solebury Township, and my ex in-laws have a summer home in Lake Naomi, so I am familiar with the Poconos.

Do you run at Island, Atco, or Maple Grove?

You either; had piss poor conditions, spun to a 3.0 (or higher) 60', left the TC on, or really soft peddled it, since the stock FiST can do better than a 16.00 (someone on here has done a 14.5 or so, PURE stock).

OP
A

Angin52

Thread Starter #7
Wecome!

I'm an old timer (almost 62) from Solebury Township, and my ex in-laws have a summer home in Lake Naomi, so I am familiar with the Poconos.

Do you run at Island, Atco, or Maple Grove?

You either; had piss poor conditions, spun to a 3.0 (or higher) 60', left the TC on, or really soft peddled it, since the stock FiST can do better than a 16.00 (someone on here has done a 14.5 or so, PURE stock).
Hi I run mostly island, been going there since 1965, but have raced at Mg, Rp,Gainesville, Tx moterplex,and many others. The trac control was on and I was defiantly soft peddling it's not a drag car, but I love it on the back roads.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hi I run mostly island, been going there since 1965, but have raced at Mg, Rp,Gainesville, Tx moterplex,and many others. The trac control was on and I was defiantly soft peddling it's not a drag car, but I love it on the back roads.
I agree that it is NOT a drag race car, and mine will NEVER even see the quarter (or eighth) mile as long as I own it.

I also do not think I would like this car at all with >300 to the front wheels (regardless of limited slip diff options), so it will also never see those crazy BIG 400+ to the wheels setups either. [wink]
(375 or so to the wheels was enough for me on my former stripped LS1 f body, at ~3100 lbs. on the scales without me in it.)

OP
A

Angin52

Thread Starter #9
I agree that it is NOT a drag race car, and mine will NEVER even see the quarter (or eighth) mile as long as I own it.

I also do not think I would like this car at all with >300 to the front wheels (regardless of limited slip diff options), so it will also never see those crazy BIG 400+ to the wheels setups either. [wink]
(375 or so to the wheels was enough for me on my former stripped LS1 f body, at ~3100 lbs. on the scales without me in it.)
I'm gonna leave the fist pretty much stock. The mustang weighs 2610 with out my fat butt in it, it's a 408w with a powerglide, only a 650 Holley gone much faster but I'm getting to old.