Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I seem to be missing something!

So I've gone through the posts, and when you guys talk about suspension and sway bars, braces, limited slips, etc., you speak as if I already know what they're for. Some are self explanatory based on why you want it. I am new to this type of modifying. As I add more power I'm getting more torque steer, I want to try and tame that before I do any more hp increases. So what am I looking for? I know alot of things will help with torque steer, but what things can I do to specifically address torque steer? Thanks in advance for input.

SrsBsns

To me, the best way to make the chassis more solid and to help reduce that nasty tq steer...

Rear motor mount-
The stock mount is uber soft and lets the motor move a LOT. Any upgraded RMM will help keep things more solid and in place.

Upper motor mounts (trans and pass side)-
Not quite as important as the RMM, but these made a big difference as well. The motor moves even less.

6-point brace
This thing is a game changer. It tightens up the car significantly. Through corners or while accelerating, the car always feels flat, solid and connected.

I'm running a Stratified aggressive E30 tune and still get wheelspin, but I torque steer is all but gone.