Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Window doesn't roll down when window down button is pressed - can manually push window down but it drops into the door - seems off the track.

Pretty much the title.

Sometimes when I press the up button the window goes up but I typically have to manually push the window up and press the up button to lock it in place. Doesn't seem like the common window switch issue in the forums. Is there some way to get this thing back on the track or did a clip break or something.

Apologies if this is a repost.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Pretty much the title.

Sometimes when I press the up button the window goes up but I typically have to manually push the window up and press the up button to lock it in place. Doesn't seem like the common window switch issue in the forums. Is there some way to get this thing back on the track or did a clip break or something.

Apologies if this is a repost.
The Window motor is most likely given up the ghost. Get the entire assembly/ motor and regulator if possible. You can test the switch also with a multimeter to rule it out also. What year & mileage?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
W
Thread Starter #3
17 with 30k
The Window motor is most likely given up the ghost. Get the entire assembly/ motor and regulator if possible. You can test the switch also with a multimeter to rule it out also. What year & mileage?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk