Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I'm back! With a unicorn!

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Hey guys! Long time no see!

Lots of things have been happening in my life recently. I started my job with Tesla nearly 2 years ago now, have had a few different cars since then. My latest car was a 2011 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI. I was honestly afraid of maintenance needs that may come in the future, and a job opportunity in Tennessee is having me relocate next month, so I wanted something a little newer with less miles.

I had really been missing my FiST, but wasn't in the market for used FiST prices. I didn't want a base model with the 1.6 and to top it off, finding manuals here can be tricky. I searched for SFEs out of curiosity and figured I wouldn't be able to find one in my area. Turns out, an online based car selling company (Shift) that was 5 miles away had a very clean 2015 SFE in Ingot Silver with 19k miles. Asking price was $9300.

They brought the car to me yesterday to test drive and instantly fell in love with it. I forgot how nimble the Fiesta is, even in base form. The SFE in particular is fun to drive because its very torquey, even though it lacks in power. I liked it so much that I bought it on the spot. I love the idea of getting 40 MPG in a car that handles like a go kart.

I'm glad I'm back, not officially in an ST but glad to be back in the community. I have some plans for it, mostly Bluefun Superchips tune, drop-in air filter and Fiesta Handling Suspension package from Ford. Otherwise it will be my daily and driving it like I stole it.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Congrats! Can't deny the appeal of great mileage. Enjoy!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Congrats

I eyeballed a couple of those for a totally cheap fun second car to my FiST or maybe that would actually be a third car. Lol

Anyways BRGT350’s brother owns one as well and has done suspenions mods to his. You should message him.

Oh and performance note , with a bigger turbo they managed to get 250hp out that 1 liter in the UK and then did a dialed back tune for 175hp.