Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I'm not new but...

OP
Taz

Taz

Thread Starter #22
If it doesn't have HID / LED main lights fitted - be prepared for the candle powered night vision :D
I understand that they're technically not legal on the Fiesta ST due to the car not having automatic levelling? If so, I doubt it does.

OP
Taz

Taz

Thread Starter #23
I just thought I'd use this thread to give an update on the bodywork protection kit I mentioned on the previous page. I got it installed today. It also includes interior protection and has a "lifetime warranty". Whether that'll mean until it's a classic is another thing entirely.

OP
Taz

Taz

Thread Starter #24
First impressions of the car have been that, as expected, it's surely a lot more nippy than the Focus. It's like Zip! Zip! Zip! a bit like driving inside a pinball machine. I was quite surprised by the steering, that it's so light that I can easily turn the wheel with the palm of my hand with almost no effort! The steering is certainly far lighter than on the Focus, at least to me. In confined areas like carparks and on our tight mini-roundabouts, it can almost do a 180 like a shopping trolley! There's noticeably less grunt, but I hope to change that with the Revo RT330 kit in the future. If I'm to be honest, I think I prefer this over the Focus, and have actually regretted not getting this instead. It just feels more fun to drive, especially once I get on some of our smaller roads and on the aforementioned confined areas and roundabouts. It doesn't feel so much like a tank, you know?