Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Input Needed!

Trader history for NorthLightingConcepts (2)

What products would you like me to offer?

Is there something lighting related you wish you had but can't find?
Something you'd like to se regularly available?

Post it up here and I will see what I can do.

I want to be your guys lighting source, so let me know!

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #5
I remover seeing in the forums member that made an air duct/halo fog light hybrid. Always thought that would be super dope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me see if I can’t source a factory fog light and start playing around with it. A halo fog light air duct could be doable for sure.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

Business6

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #20
I don't mean that like it's hard to find but products that he can add to his store for a one stop source for any given lights for the car.
The problem with lights like those is those is they are not very good quality and often fail soon after installed and can cause bulb out issues and hyper blink. Sometimes you can get a good bulb, but most times you don’t. I like to stock high quality products with solid warranties and not have to worry about stuff like that. With that said, I understand everyone has different budgets, and feel free to buy what fits that budget.