Iowa is getting another ST!!!

Member ID
Well hello there,
I ordered my little buddy six weeks before Thanksgiving, and yesterday was my build date. Can't stand the wait much longer. I guess about three weeks for delivery now.
Already have 15" Sparco Drifts shod with Blizzaks. They also can't wait. Today I placed an order with Pierce for their four point and strut braces. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. This is the toughest wait of my life! I've been lurking for weeks, and I think this forum is only making it worse!
I think my best option is hibernation.
Take care,
Steve

Member ID
Enjoy your new ride. I just moved back to STL from the QCA. Hopefully we see more ST action in the midwest soon :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Congrats on the order and welcome.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Welcome!!!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Welcome Aboard.
I remember the wait for my to arrive.
Good Luck.

Dave

Member ID
Welcome, be sure to post pics when you do get it :)

Member ID
Well hello there,
I ordered my little buddy six weeks before Thanksgiving, and yesterday was my build date. Can't stand the wait much longer. I guess about three weeks for delivery now.
Already have 15" Sparco Drifts shod with Blizzaks. They also can't wait. Today I placed an order with Pierce for their four point and strut braces. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. This is the toughest wait of my life! I've been lurking for weeks, and I think this forum is only making it worse!
I think my best option is hibernation.
Take care,
Steve
Woo! To help with the wait, I'll be more than happy to help track your order. Just send me a private message with your VIN, or order number & dealer code, and I'll keep you updated.

Welcome to the forum!

Meagan

OP
C
Member ID
Thread Starter #9
Thanks Meagan,
PM sent!

Member ID
Welcome from South Texas. You will have fun with it.