Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 Ford Fiesta ST - Iowa - 44k Miles

Trader history for norotor (0)

norotor

2016 Ford Fiesta ST - 44,500 Miles - $14,000.00 - Located in Davenport, Iowa

Shadow Black with Ebony Black wheels, Power Moonroof, heated gray Recaros, and navigation.

Upgraded to Apple CarPlay and added a reverse camera.

2-Owner - I bought this from my best friend who bought it new and added the COBB parts.

Aftermarket Parts:
  • COBB Accessport
  • COBB catted downpipe
  • COBB cat-back exhaust
  • Defouler
  • COBB exhaust hangers
  • COBB drop-in air filter
New parts with less than 200 miles:
  • Motorcraft spark plugs
  • Motorcraft HVAC actuator – Vent selector
  • Motorcraft oil filter
  • Motorcraft synthetic blend 5W20 oil
  • Motorcraft transmission oil
  • Motorcraft HVAC cabin filter
  • Motorcraft front & rear wipers
  • Motorcraft turbo fire ring gasket
  • Bosch Upstream O2 sensor
  • ARP turbo to downpipes stud/nut kit
  • COBB exhaust hangers
  • General G-MAX AS-05 tires 205/40R17
  • Alignment
  • Windshield (I had a ceiling mounted cord reel fall on it - I have pictures of damage)
  • Motorcraft L&R windshield moldings
Clean/Clear Iowa title in hand.

Full Disclosure: Minor hail damage on hood and roof. Typical corrosion around antenna and bottoms of doors. Previous owner installed vinyl under antenna. Some dents, dings, and scratches.

Extra set of winter tires/steel wheels, extra Motorcraft air filter (new in box), and new COBB filter cleaner/oil kit. New battery a year ago. Two keys with new batteries.

Drives great, runs great, great fuel mileage, everything works as it should. Tastefully modified. Interior is very clean with only minor driver’s seat bolster wear. Bought this for my daughter in January (hence all the love and care recently), she wants nothing to do with the manual transmission. My loss, your gain.

IMG_3584.jpeg IMG_3580.jpeg IMG_3585.jpeg IMG_3581.jpeg IMG_3582.jpeg IMG_3583.jpeg IMG_3572.jpeg IMG_3574.jpeg IMG_3575.jpeg IMG_3578.jpeg IMG_3579.jpeg IMG_3588.jpeg IMG_3587.jpeg IMG_3592.jpeg IMG_3591.jpeg IMG_3589.jpeg IMG_3576.jpeg IMG_3577.jpeg IMG_1640.jpeg IMG_3593.jpeg IMG_3599.jpeg

Last edited: