Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 2016 Fiesta ST owner in Iowa City, IA

ZDEG

Yes, the location is boring but my car is not!

My fiance had found a Molten Orange Fiesta St for me at one of the Ford Dealerships nearby and I loved the car from that point on. After seeing what the car is able to do, power to weight ratio, and how it counteracts understeer which plagues so many other FWD cars I am glad that I chose this one, aside from the need to drive it when it snows like crazy here.

The recarro racing seats and two tone interior really help set this car off. My good friend of mine who drives a 2011 Civic SI really loved this car even and he's fairly true to honda vehicles. He just added a bunch of performance parts to his but I'm hoping after the wedding I'll be able to do the same and give him a run for his money.

inside.JPG

OP
Z

ZDEG

Thread Starter #4
I see that you've added quite a few performance mods. With that amount of torque what are your 0-60s looking at?