Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is this an excessive amount of leakage (halfshaft)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I would like a personal impression of the noise it made Clit beastwood if possible!

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
I would like a personal impression of the noise it made Clit beastwood if possible!
Well it was kinda a clunk whir whir whir whir whir whir while coasting down from 15mph in or out of gear lol. I think it was always going on but only audible at low speed. I can now hear only the clunking of the end when going off/on throttle.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Does anyone know how hard these seals are to change? I had my LSD installed, my passenger side seal has a drip hanging off of it. For me that is too much leakage and now it is not under warranty.

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
Does anyone know how hard these seals are to change? I had my LSD installed, my passenger side seal has a drip hanging off of it. For me that is too much leakage and now it is not under warranty.
they did it while I waited, took 2 hours (I had to take it back after the first axle swap because the seals were leaking. They say they replaced them, 2 hours ish.)